Typical representatives of malware are viruses, trojans, keyloggers. Phones and tablets need real protection from them. We picked the best antivirus. They are both free and paid, but all products in this collection are designed for Android OS. Tellingly, all of these security applications are from PC version manufacturers.
To determine the best defensive software, we evaluated the antivirus for such criteria as:
All products of this list are available for free download.
Top protective apps for Android
Based on the testing and analysis of various applications, the following applications have become the best hunters for malware and viruses – let check best antivirus for Android
- Kaspersky Internet Security. Like the computer version, Kaspersky Mobile works quickly, reliably and does not overload the system. Virus database quickly and quickly updated. If you purchase a premium search, you can use options such as personal data protection, anti-phishing and even protect your phone from theft!
- AVG AntiVirus Free. This application is recognized as one of the best among free programs. Basically, this antivirus eliminates malware, spyware programs, and effectively fights phishing. In addition, there is an anti-theft function, which will help you find a verified smartphone via Google Maps.
- ESET Mobile Security. An application that provides effective, high-level protection, with the fight against phishing, malware, ransomware programs. Excellent technical support is always ready to help. The premium version provides access to options such as Anti-Theft, Call Filter, and protection of user applications.
- Antivirus 360 Security. This antivirus performs not only basic functions: protection against phishing and viruses, system optimization, etc. The application is also able to speed up the work of the SD card, increase the battery life of the system, and delete unnecessary files. One more interesting thing. If you have installed Anti Security 360 Security and trotted your smartphone, the system cleaning feature will be launched automatically.
- Mobile Security. This is the free mobile version of Avast Antivirus. This application will appeal to many Android users because it is functional, understandable, and effective. Mobile Security perfectly combines with many mobile browsers, protects your smartphone from malware, checks your smartphone for the presence of malware according to user requirements and opens up work with blacklists.
- Malwarebytes Security for Android. Another good example of a good antivirus for a smartphone. Malwarebytes Security is no less popular among PC users. For a smartphone, it is an excellent match as a hunter for malware, viruses, ransomware, etc. The application works in real time, without overloading the phone and without affecting its performance.
These were the most top mobile security apps. As you can see, these are mobile versions of the best antivirus for PC. All are available for free use. On the other hand, if you purchase a subscription, the user becomes available such functions as an anti-theft, blacklist, and much more.
Which one is the best
By and large, each of them can be named as the best. It all depends on the preferences of the user in relation to one or another antivirus. In our opinion, Avast’s defensive application can become the leader of our top. Firstly, it is a free application, secondly, it removes spyware threats as quickly and efficiently as possible. Well, the ratings and the number of downloads from Google Play speak for themselves.
However, this does not mean that other applications are worse. Far from it. These antiviruses will protect your smartphone with a guarantee and provide better security without phishing, tracking, and malware.